Member Expectation Statement
1. Support SouthCoast Serves’ mission, vision and goals while knowing its strengths and needs.
2. Enhance the partnership’s public standing and brand identity.
3. Represent the Partnership to other entities and the public.
4. Serve as a liaison between SouthCoast Serves and your organization.
5. Suggest possible members who are like minded.
6. Serve actively on one committee.
7. Attend activities and events whenever possible.
8. Actively participate in SouthCoast affairs and help it’s determine strategic direction.
9. Make a good faith effort to attend all meetings and committees you serve on.
10. Prepare for and participate in meetings, including appropriate organizational activities.
11. Suggest agenda items periodically for meetings to ensure that significant matters are addressed.
12. Serve as a whole (holistic approach) rather than any special interest group or constituency.
*By submitting this webform I agree to the statements above regarding SouthCoast Serves membership.